Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Youtube Drama!

As someone who spends an irrational amount of time on youtube, I’m actually pretty good at avoiding drama in the every growing community. I tend to only subscribe to creators who’s content is of a high quality and is just that–content, not drama. However, one of the channels I watch daily is a news channel, and they have been reporting about the rising amount of drama on youtube. The most recent batch of drama is about sexual assault allegations about a youtuber, with everyone in the community taking sides. That’s an extremely serious issue, so I honestly have no idea why every commenter, almost none of which have any evidence to justify anyone’s story, are taking sides. I wish that problem would be addressed privately. Another interesting aspect of the drama is that a large portion of the drama is about youtube drama. Usually I’m a fan of fractal structures but this is just ridiculous.


I’ll finish with a youtube video that sums of my thoughts in a funny manor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAtCE3lbvNo

No comments:

Post a Comment