Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Cynthia Hu Blog

Blog 
Snapchat
I don’t remember when did snapchat started to become popular. It was never my favorite social media app. In the older version, you can only send words by taking a picture, and put limited words on the picture. Normally you can’t even finish the sentence because of the word counts limits. So you have to take multiple pictures in order to finish what you want to say. Sometimes you just end up taking pictures of the ceiling or the floor. Also it wouldn’t let you to save the picture you took, so I seldom use snapchat back then.

Snapchat become much more fun recently. It has the face projection and it allows you to put fun filters and animal face on your picture. Anyways it just has a lot of fun stuff now and it can also let you face swap with other people. I can honestly play with snapchat all day now (But I won’t). You can also save pictures or just sending text with snapchat. It becomes more useful and convenient now. But still, I think there are too many social media nowadays that people don’t even know how to communicate with other people without that screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment