Monday, April 25, 2016

Blog 31- Restaurant Review: Robert

Robert at MAD






All pictures were taken by me

Robert is a modern American restaurant which is located at the 9th floor of the Museum of Arts and Design. Robert is well known for its amazing view of Columbus Circle and Central Park, as well as its use of fresh and quality ingredients. Since Robert has a great view and romantic and modern interior inside, I recommend you should come with your love. Because I do not have a boy friend I went to the restaurant with one of my best friends. If I had a boy friend, I should have come with him.
My friend and I had a brunch on a weekend while viewing Columbus Circle. Columbus was circle was pretty busty although it was a weekend. I had an organic spinach omelet which was cooked with Vermont cheddar and Truffle Aioli. I loved the odor of the Truffle every moment I had the omelet. It was a very quality and delectable omelet, you would not cook your own at home. My friend had the Risotto which was cooked with butternut squash, taro and parmesan cheese. Both dishes were very quality and savory. After having the brunch, we moved on to choose our dessert menu. I opted for cheesecake because it’s always the right choice. The cheesecake was decorated with the apricot jam and orange caramel syrup. My friend had the tangerine chocolate mousse, which was pretty nice.

Both of us enjoyed our meal at the Robert at the Museum of Arts and Design. I will come back with my boyfriend for dinner if I get one… I love this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment