Sunday, April 24, 2016

Blog Post 35

Recently, Netflix just reached 81.5 million subscribers. Netflix is a very affordable movie streaming application. Additionally, it has its own, original series. The diverse movie selection is quite appealing and it’s a quick and efficient way to binge watch movies and series. However great Netflix seems to be from the naked eye, it does have its flaws.
Netflix doesn’t have a majority of classic movies that I want to watch. I consider myself a pretty well-cultured movie watcher. I’ve seen most of the critically acclaimed movies on the array of “Top 100” movie lists across the internet. When I try to search for these movies on Netflix, I often can’t find them, but I do find corny, sappy, poorly-acted romantic comedies and action flicks. This needs to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment