Saturday, April 30, 2016

Religion

I don’t usually like to talk about religion, because people get offended easily. I don’t believe in any religion, but I won’t say that I am an atheist because that’s little extreme. There is no evidence to prove or disprove the idea of higher power controlling our lives. Therefore I am just in between. But one day, I suddenly developed a thought to explain to myself of why some people are so devoted on an “imaginary being”. If you are someone who is very committed to their church, I recommend you to stop reading here, otherwise I welcome to my Religion Theory. One day while watching the show, South Park, I had a thought that maybe religion or the idea of God or such a place as heaven or hell keeps people in their places. The fear of going to hell control the savage beast in every one of us. It compels us to become submissive and obedient civilized humans. When the world falls from calamities, religion is the only thing that keep a person from insanity. Right on the very edge is the line that differentiates chaos and madness from peace and reason. Religion becomes the ropes that the person can use to drag themselves back to the area of peace and reason. In the story of the Greek myth, Pandora’s Box. After Pandora opens the box and let all the evil into the world, the only thing that was left was just hope. In reality when a person faces problems, conflicts, and dilemma the only thing that person can do is hope. If you disagree and found yourself insulted, all I can say is fin. I will not apologize. And I want to cordially remind you that this is only a THEORY.

No comments:

Post a Comment