Thursday, April 28, 2016

Give me wireless charging

I’m a proud owner of an iPhone 6s. I absolutely l love my phone for a variety of reasons. One aspect of some Android phone’s I'm quite jealous of, however, and that is wireless charging. I’m sure apple with at some point add this functionality to the iPhone, but being impatient, I really want it now, and without a limiting 3rd party solution. 


I see wireless charging to be extremely cool tech. Just putting your phone down on your desk and knowing that when you pick it back up, it will be charged, is extremely nice. It’s clean, it’s elegant, it’s the perfect charging solution. Sort of. For one, it’s slower than wire charging. There’s just no way around that. Further, a lot of people want to use their phone while it is charging. You can’t really do this if it needs to be placed on a wireless charging place. So I guess when I do finally get a smartphone with wireless charging, I’ll probably charge it wireless most of the time, but I’ll definitely keep a cable ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment