Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Blog 17: Joy yee, chinese restaurant in chicago

Second day of Chicago trip, I went to China town to eat dinner. I love Americanized Chinese fusion food, so I had really high expectation for this Chinese restaurant. There were many people in the restaurant but luckily I did not have to wait. People who only wanted the bubble tea were waiting. 

My friend and I ordered beef cubes in tomato sauce, spicy orange chicken, Strawberry banana bubble tea, and lychee pineapple bubble tea. To be honest, I wasn't hungry because I ate too much in Wildberry. I did not reach my expectation, but I can't say this place was bad because I was already full before I went to this place. I think I could enjoy food, if I were hungry. However, the bubble teas were really delightful. I enjoyed them a lot. 




General Information
Location: 2139 South China Place Chicago, IL 60616
Phone: 312-328-0001
Hours: Mon-Sun 11:00 am - 10:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment