Monday, April 25, 2016

Blog 32- Central Park

Central Park






All pictures were taken by me

Central Park is the United States’ first public park and has become the most famous and beloved urban park in the world. It is also well known for one of the most filmed locations in the world. Central Park is located in the middle-upper Manhattan in New York City.
After having a brunch at Robert at the Museum of Arts and Design, my friend and I moved over to Central Park. Because restaurant was right next to the park, we just decided to stroll down the park. Both of us enjoyed strolling and the nice weather especially made us more relaxed, and made us feeling strolling more enchanting. So, we had walked for almost two hours.

As I mentioned earlier that Central Park is one of the most filmed places in the world, many brides wearing a wedding dress were posing and taking pictures with her fiancé. Because the weather was so nice out yesterday, many people were strolling along the central park and taking pictures of each other, or together. I also saw some hot models wearing a sexy dress taking pictures. I also saw many tourists riding a horse in the park. I think if you are a tourist coming over to New Work City during spring, summer, and fall, then you should be out and strolling in Central Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment