Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Blog 16: Wildberry pancakes and cafe

Second day of Chicago trip, I went to the most famous breakfast and lunch restaurant in Chicago. My friend who is used to live in Chicago recommended me to eat brunch in this restaurant, Wildberry pancakes and cafe, There are 3 wildberries in chicago, and I decided to go to the restaurant next to the millennium park, downtown. I do not remember if this place takes reservation. However, I did not make a reservation and I had to wait one and a half hours. This restaurant is almost like a must go restaurant in Chicago, so waiting time is always very long. The good thing is because there is a park right next to the restaurant, I did not waist time doing nothing and just waiting. I went to the park and saw the famous Chicago bean. After 1 hour and 30 minutes, I got a message that my seat is ready.


My went this place with my friend and we ordered 2 dishes and 2 drinks. We ordered signature berry bliss pancakes, Butcher block skillets with extra jalapenos, Vanilla berry latte and banana berry smoothies. Everything was delicious. Even the latte!  We were worried that we ordered too much and waist foods. 

However, we finished them all. We were so full, but we could not stop eating. It was literally the best brunch restaurant in my life. I strongly recommend this place whoever is planning to go Chicago. 1 hour and 30 minutes of waiting was not a problem at all. The price was not expensive, too. My friend and I each paid about 20 dollars including taxes and tips. This place cannot be missed, when you are in Chicago.

General Information

Location: 130 E Randolph St. Chicago, IL 60601
Phone: 312-938-9777
Hours: 6:30 am - 2:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment