Monday, April 25, 2016

Chang hyeon Lee blog 29

I did google myself but I didn’t find myself nothing specifically. I could find the information people who have name “Chang Hyeon Lee” on Facebook or LinkedIn and Wikipedia. In Facebook. Closest my friend who has a name “Chang Hyeon Lee” is on the top of the web page and A famous person who have name Chang Hyeon Lee is on the next line of the web page. Bottom of the web page, I see the person who has similar name to my name. In LinkedIn, there are resumes of people who have name “Chang Hyeon Lee”. I can see their careers and their jobs. In Wikipedia, I can see a football player who has a name “Chang Hyeon Lee”. I can read personal information and his club information and his club career and statistics and link about him.
I think if employers need information about employees, they need to search Facebook and LinkedIn, not Google. Because I can see the information about famous people, not just normal people in Google. In Facebook and LinkedIn, employers can see employees’ life and their career.

If employers try to find me on online, they can’t find me exactly. There is no information about me because I didn’t use SNS usually. However if they look up the information about me, I will upload my profile and my life so they can see my life, career and think.

No comments:

Post a Comment