Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Blog 15: Giordano's Pizza in Chicago

Last Thanksgiving break, I went a short trip to Chicago. It was 3 days and 2 nights trip. I arrived at Chicago really late and I was so hungry. I checked in hotel, which was Hyatt Regency, and went out to eat dinner. Right next to the hotel, 3 minutes to walk, there is a really famous pizza place, Giordano's Pizza. Since I did not make a reservation, I had to wait about 20 minutes to be seated. Because it takes time to cook a deep dish pizza, so I place order before i get seated. I ordered a deep dish pizza with pepperoni and jalapeno. It was not too bad to wait except there is no place to wait. I had to wait outside for 20 minutes and the weather was not pleasant. After I was seated, I had to wait another 40 minutes. However, waiting time was not a problem after I got the pizza. It was the best pizza I've ever had before! It has tons of cheese and I loved it. I decided to visit here again the last day of Chicago, so I can buy pizzas for my friends and for myself. I had really bad food poison right after this pizza, but I would choose to be sick and eat the pizza. It was really delightful to try this pizza.




General Information

Location: 130 E. Randolph St. Chicago, IL 60601
Number: 312-616-1200
Hours: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment