Thursday, April 28, 2016

Blog 22: Subscription Snack Box

Subscription snack box services are the services that give meals by mail to the customers. This service works well because there are many people who are busy to shop groceries and also there are people who struggle to find snacks because they have different taste. These people want a service like this to save their time, and to get the right snacks for them. There are many subscription snack box companies. However, I researched on graze, one of the most successful company, out of many other companies to know how this system works. First, they let customer to choose his or her favorite snacks, so they can gather data on customer’s taste. Then, they find eight snacks that suit customer’s taste and deliver to his or her workplace or house. It is a really good way to experience new food that suits people’s tastes.
 I personally do not want to get services like this, because I have time to shop groceries and I like to go to the grocery store and pick foods that I want. When I researched on this service to write this paper, first thought came to me was this. ‘Services like this will make people lazy’. I thought this way, because if these kinds of services generalize, then people would not come out of their houses and join these services so the services do it for them. Therefore, I do not want to get into this service. However, I think this service is really suitable for students who are busy to shop groceries, or for students who do not have a car to go shopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment