Thursday, March 31, 2016

Neural- sensor

Laura Dominguez #19

Neural- sensor







In a lot of the classes I've had the opportunity see some of the students use the Neural -sensor while reciting a poem or doing some martial arts. It was a new experience to me because I've never seen anybody use a Neural- sensor. It was very interesting to heard the sound and the visual images the neural sensor was generating. I really like when Dereck was playing the guitar while wearing the the Neural - sensor.  I found it quite amazing the contrast between the music that Dereck was making with his guitar and the sound that his brain was generating. I think it would be better if someone could find a way to control the sounds that the Neural sensor makes.

image source: http://neoplainswalker.blogspot.com/2007/06/neural-sensor-on-games_1991.html

No comments:

Post a Comment