Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Blog 10 : Review Gordon Ramsay Steak

Gordon Ramsay is one of the most famous star Michelin chef in America. He is a British chef and has opened many successful restaurants all over the world. His restaurants have been awarded 16 Michelin stars. I’ve been two restaurants, Gordon Ramsay Burgr and Gordon Ramsay Steak. His burger restaurant was amazing. Even though it was little priced for a burger, I really enjoyed the dish.

I went to his steak restaurant to eat very last dinner of the trip. I personally do not like western food. However, I wanted to eat at the nice restaurants. I made a reservation three days prior. I went there on time with my friend Chloe. Before we order, the waiter showed us different part of meat and explained them in detail.  


We ordered Beef Wellington, which is the most famous this in this restaurant, and Rib Eye. After watching Hell’s Kitchen, I was excited to try Beef Wellington. The Beef Wellington was super tender, but it was little greasy to me. I was little disappointed because I had expected too much and the taste of it did not come up to my expectation. Rib Eye is just a rib eye that I can eat any other steak restaurants. In my opinion, I don’t want to recommend this restaurant to my friend and I would not come back to this restaurant.




No comments:

Post a Comment