Thursday, March 31, 2016

Blog 12: New York International Auto Show

I went to New York to visit The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center for International Auto Show last Saturday, March 26th. Four floors of displays showcase the newest designs and the futuristic concept cars. I was looking for Hyundai Genesis concept car for an hour, because I knew that Hyundai has right people in place to make this car. Many designers and engineers from other huge car company are now I Hyundai and that is why I had very high expectation in the latest Genesis concept car. And it did not disappoint me! I loved the design, both inside and outside. Here is a picture of Genesis concept car I took in the convention:



I also found a cute concept car from Scion at the convention. It has grill, fridge, speaker, and sink. I think this car is for people who love road trips. Honestly, I wouldn't buy this car, if I have money to buy. Here is a concept car from Scion:


The convention is still open. If you like cars and vehicles, you will love this place!

Information:

The convention center is located between 11th and 12th Avenues between 34th and 40th Streets, on the west side of Manhattan. The address is :

655 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001, US

This event is held from March 25th to April 3rd
Monday through Saturday, 10 am - 10 pm
Sundays (including Easter), 10 am - 7 pm

$16 - Adult
$7 - Child

No comments:

Post a Comment