Monday, March 28, 2016

Aleks and WebAssign

      Aleks and WebAssign are two homework site/app that I started using when I got into college. Aleks is used in my chemistry class, and WebAssign is used in my math class.
     Both sites help students and professors in a large-scaled lecture classes. Because you do it and submit it online, TAs do not need to walk around and collect everyone's homework. Also, Aleks gives various problems for each topic, and there are certain number of topics you have to complete every week. For each question, Aleks gives a thorough explanation on how to get each answers correctly. Moreover, WebAssign provides example problems, videos, and ebook to help students to solve the question correctly.
     I think these sites are very helpful for a large-scaled classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment