Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Network society

Laura Dominguez #5

 Network society








It is amazing to think that approximately ten years ago, we where living in a world without smart phones. Now I cannot imagine myself living without it. My life basically depends on my because. It wakes me up, it tell me what homework I have to do, the classes I have to go to. I'm really dependent on my phone. My phone also helps me to keep in touch with my family and friends through social media like Facebook. Facebook is a nice place took keep in touch with your love ones and to let them know how you are doing by posting picture and videos of yourself.

Image source: http://www.123rf.com/photo_16572029_abstract-word-cloud-for-network-society-with-related-tags-and-terms.html

No comments:

Post a Comment