Thursday, March 31, 2016

Netflix

Laura Dominguez #13

Netflix









I don't know what people are all about Netflix these days. I mean, I think some of the series that are presented there are great like Orange is the New Black and House of Cards. But the amount of movies  that they have is too little and most of them are quite old. Also I think is not fear that the content of Netflix changes according to your location.  While I was in DR for vacation, I discovered that the amount of movies and series is much larger than than the one here in the US, also the content is much more up to date. When I came back from my vacation, I was so disappointed because I couldn't continue to watch some of the series that I started watching in DR.



Image source : http://whatsonnetflix.com/coming-soon/shadowhunters-on-netflix-streaming/

No comments:

Post a Comment