Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Cars

My dream car is the classic 1970 black dodge charger. Every time I tell someone that, they don't believe me because that car is more of a manly. But as much as I love the classic cars, I'm excited to see what future cars would look like. In the cartoon, The Jetsons, they had flying cars and they lived in the sky, well that is not true now, The Jetsons was set in 2062, so we have about 46 years to get there. Some predictions they made in Back to the Future, came true, so it is possible that in 2062, we will be living like The Jetsons. Even though the latest cars don't fly, they are still pretty cool. Now my generation might think that pushing and pulling a button to open and close a window is normal, and not advance at all, but it is way better that literally rolling a window down and up, which is how you would have had to do it before. Most cars you would have to close the doors, trunk and other stuff manually, but there are cars that are starting to close with a push of a button. What I think is really cool, is now there are some cars that can park by themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment