Thursday, March 31, 2016

Blog 13 : Review Mon Ami Gabi

Mon Ami Gabi is well know French restaurant in Las Vegas. It is known for its delicious foods and its fantastic view of Bellagio fountain. Because of its view, the restaurant is always full with people. People wait to sit at the terrace to see the fountain show.

I went to this place the second day of Las Vegas. I had waited about 20 minutes to be seated at the terrace. I was supposed to eat breakfast here. However, because I woke up late, I could not eat the breakfast menu. Therefore, I ordered regular menus which were great. I went to this restaurant with my friend, Chloe, and we ordered three dishes. We ordered chicken and mushroom crepe, cobb salad, and today's soup. The crepe was not too bad and not too good, since it was too greasy to me. The salad was really good. It helped reducing the greasiness of the crepe. The soup was good and plain.


  Since I wanted to eat breakfast here, I planned to come again this restaurant next day, which was the third day of Las Vegas. I made a reservation at 10 am and found out that I could not sit at the terrace if I made a reservation. Therefore, I just decided to come early next day and wait. Next day, I went there at 9 :50 am, and I only had to wait 5 to 7 minutes, which was lucky. I ordered french onion soup, caramelized apple pancake, and cinnamon pancake. All of them were super delicious, and the saltiness of french onion soup and sweetness of pancakes really tasted good together. However, we could not finish the meal, since we ordered a lot. We only ate half of these huge skinny pancakes.

The overall price is not that expensive. It is about $30 - $40 per person for breakfast and lunch (no lobster tail and steak). I really love this place. I love its food, its atmosphere, and its impressive view.



Information:

It is located in Paris Paris Hotel and right across Bellagio Fountain. (Very nice view!!!)
The address is 3655 Las Vegas Blvd. South Las Vegas, NV, 89109
For reservation: 702.944.4224
Mon-Thur, Sun: 7 am - 11 pm
Fri, Sat:  7 am - 12 am
Breakfast: 7 am - 11 am

No comments:

Post a Comment