Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Leap Motion



         When we used the leap motion in class, I thought it was the coolest thing. I have never used something like that before, so I was so fascinated by the whole thing. When we got to use it and play the games in class, it was the best part. Right when I got back to my dorm I went to look to see if I can buy one for myself, but they were out of my price range. The whole idea of playing the games with no touching was so cool. There was also a part of the leap motion program, where you get to “touch” different parts of the human anatomy. Which I think would be a great way to teach. This may be a game now but it will soon turn into something that people will use on a day to day. They will be using this for everything and it will be interesting to see that happen. How they can take this and make it better. Like probably install them into televisions, laptops, and even phones. Taking it to the next level will be exciting. 





No comments:

Post a Comment